Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Great Outdoors with Fancy That dies

"The Great Outdoors"... by Leanne Allinson


Hello Everyone! Today I am back to share a little "Fancy That Dies" goodness thanks to The Papercraft Hub! This week I have once again combined a layout about my older boys and... wait for it... flowers! LOL! (The things I do to my boys.. *grin*)...
 
"The Great Outdoors"
by Leanne Allinson


I love creating interesting backgrounds, especially when it draws the focus to my photos. The added texture/layer creates a fun element on my page. This gorgeous Moroccan die reminds me of a garden trellis and playing outside. Something my older boys love to do.
 
The flowers I’ve added to this boyish layout have been cut from masculine colours. Surely that counts for something! *grin* The “frilled blossoms” look amazing teamed up with the “scalloped rolled rose” and the smaller “scalloped floret”.
 

And to add some depth to the paper garden I’ve created, I have tucked a "swirly flourish" beneath the flower petals. Again the flourish emphasises the idea of a garden trellis with vines growing over it.
To finish off my layout I’ve added a journaling pocket to hold the details and decorated it with a simple “photo corner”.
So there you have it. Another boyish layout with flowers! hee hee. Thanks for visiting..x

2 comments:

  1. WOWZERS! Love the color combo here.... & have to say those flowers look AWESOME!!! the frilled blossoms are my fave bit!!!

    ReplyDelete