Whether you are a card maker, scrapbooker or paper crafter, all are encouraged to apply.
Entering couldn’t be easier……simply leave a comment against this post by no later than midnight EST 23 November 2012 expressing your interest AND email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information :
- your name
- a short paragraph about yourself
- your telephone number
- your postal address
- a link to your current/active blog (DT members must have a blog)
- attach 3 projects you created recently that showcases your style
We will select and announce the 3 new members of our team on our blog shortly thereafter.
- Our lucky team members will be receiving products each release and be able to participate in the excitement that’s behind the scenes here at The Papercraft Hub! All products you receive are yours to keep!
- You will also receive discounts off your purchases from TPH.
Our DT Members will:
- Post a minimum of 4 projects per month (1 per week) on TPH blog accompanied by a text describing your work, for our blog, publications and for use in advertising. (projects include but not limited to cards, layouts, altered projects, tutorials and/or videos).
- Be able to post how to’s and tutorials on projects created for TPH. One (1) Tutorial/how to required per month.
- Supply high quality photos of projects which include our watermark/label.
- Provide physical examples of projects upon request for magazine publications, craft shows and other events.
- DT members must have an active/current blog and promote TPH whenever possible on their blog. (this includes use of logos/blinkies, linking posts/products to our online store www.thepapercrafthub.com.au and blog, and posting in online forums where possible/allowed such as Pinterest)
- Participate in new release activities, blog hops and challenges etc.
- Support your fellow DT members by following their blogs and commenting on their creations made on behalf of TPH
- Support customers by regularly commenting on their creations made for TPH Challenges and blog hops
- Display TPH Design Team Badge and link to other Design Team members on your blog
- Upload TPH creations to at least 2 online galleries (in addition to your blog) on a regular basis, preferably at least once or twice a month.
Please note that design team experience is not necessary.
We hope to talk to you soon!