Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hello Sweet Blooms....

I {heart} this project that Leanne created.

I think it's the way she used so many flowers and made it look so good.  You can do this on a card as well.....Just GORGEOUS!!!!

I wanted to share Leanne'e post with you......


 
Hello Friends! Happy Monday! :) I thought I'd start the week with a little bit of scrapping and share a layout created for The Papercraft Hub and Fancy That Dies.


Lately I've been admiring all of these talented scrappers who use flowers. And lots of them. haha.. I'm usually a little bit more reserved with those sort of embellishments but I thought I'd try my hand at it too. But.... I added a little twist to challenge myself somewhat....





I had to make all the flowers myself. Therefore no pre-made/manufactured flowers allowed! Argh! I know right..?! What was I thinking! hee..


So what did that leave me with? Sweet Blooms from Fancy That Dies of course. And (because I love layering so much...) I added the Small Scallop Floret to some of the base petals of sweet blooms. sigh. I also love the flourish script that was printed onto the Bo Bunny patterned paper.



Created by Leanne Allinson








Adventurous? For me... definitely! But I enjoyed creating these embellies.





{My Girl}



Created by Leanne Allinson




Products used :
 
 








So... I'd love to know what you think.  
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment