Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fancy That cards - TUTORIAL

Fancy That cards by Leanne Allinson.....

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful creative day. Today I want to share a little more Fancy That Dies goodness with some very simple three step cards.


Of course it also helps that I've used up some more of my off cuts! *grin* I love putting these extra bits of paper to good use.
I call these cards "three step" because well..., there are three steps to creating them! LOL!
step 1. choose and fold your off cut piece of cardstock. (being a 8.5in x 11in scrapper... I have a fair amount of 3.5in x 12in scraps in my stash!)
step 2. add three sections/strips/blocks of co-ordinating scrap patterned paper.
step 3. embellish with your dies. I have used a selection from Fancy That Dies. Check out the amazing range here!
You can't create cards any easier than this! Trust me. I've tried! hee hee...


By the way, I love how these dies cut vellum. It comes out perfectly. And the little touch of vellum builds up the layers on my flower. Got to love that!

products used: Fancy That Dies - butterfly quartet, sweet blooms, scalloped rolled rose, mixed leaves; cs - stampin' up, kaisercraft; pp - American Crafts Dear Lizzy, Jillibean Soup; other - Girls Paperie cardstock sticker, Greatest View sequins, vellum; tools - corner rounder.





products used: Fancy That Dies - photo corners 2, high in the sky, zippity do da; cs - kaisercraft, stampin' up; pp - American Crafts (Dear Lizzy & Amy Tangerine), Crate Paper, Kaisercraft; other - Girls Paperie cardstock sticker, twine, maya road clear stamps, close to my heart ink.

         
 
           
Notice on the middle strip of patterned paper (blue with white polkadot) I have used a die to create extra interest. It is zippity do da and I love using this die in particular, to add to my layers.
Thanks so much for visiting today. I hope you have fun creating a few cards out of your left over scraps of paper..x

No comments:

Post a Comment