Well... we are looking for interested crafty aficionato's. So if you make cards, scrapbook or use our cards in any other way, we are very interested in hearing from you.
APPLY APPLY APPLY... the more the merrier.
Entering couldn’t be easier……simply leave a comment against this post by no later than midnight EST 29 August 2014 expressing your interest then LASTLY email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information :
- your name
- your email address and phone number
- a link to your current/active blog (Design Team members must have a blog)
- attach 3 projects created recently that showcase your style
We will select 3 new members of our team on our blog shortly thereafter.
- Our lucky team members will be receiving products each release and be able to participate in the excitement that’s behind the scenes here at Australia's very own Fancy That Dies. All products you receive are yours to keep! Amazing!!!
Our DT Members will:
- Submit a Post every week (minimum)for the Fancy That Dies Blog telling a story and describing your work and the dies used. Submitted projects could be used for publications and for use in advertising. (projects include but not limited to cards, layouts, altered projects, tutorials and/or videos).
- Be able to post how to’s and tutorials on projects created for Fancy That Dies from time to time.
- Supply high quality photos of projects for the Fancy That Dies blog.
- Design Team members must have an active/current blog and promote Fancy That Dies whenever and wherever possible on their blog such as linking back to our blog or to our store and posting in online forums such as Splitcoast Stampers, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Support your fellow Design Team members by following their blogs and commenting on their creations made on behalf of Fancy That Dies
- Display Fancy That Dies Design Team Badge and link to other Design Team members on your blog
- Upload project images to at least 2 online galleries (in addition to your blog) as they are made on forums such as Splitcoast Stampers
Please note that design team experience is not necessary. We are looking for people that are creative and passionate about their craft.
We hope to talk to you soon and GOOD LUCK!
Thanks for taking a peak :)