Friday, March 23, 2012

Our Designers at work with 'Fancy That' dies!

Well I know I promised and it's finally here...here are some fun projects by our designers Leanne and Lisa.

Two gorgeous layouts using 'Fancy That' dies and a few other bits and pieces!!!

Look at the gorgeous embelishments created using 'Fancy That' dies!!!!!





Supplies / Products used : 'Fancy That' Decorative Doily Duo, 'Fancy That' Sweet Blooms, 'Fancy That' Leafy Swirl 






Supplies used: 'Fancy That' High in the sky (hot air balloon) 


All supplies can be found at www.thepapercrafthub.com.au and please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

There are many more projects over at Leanne and Lisa's Blogs so mosey on over and see what other projects they have created.

Thanks for stopping by!

E

1 comment:

  1. I spent the weekend scrapping with Lisa and have fallen in love with the balloon and the zipper dies! They are awesome and I will have to get some for myself.

    ReplyDelete