The Papercraft Hub (TPH) is looking for three Australian based Design Team (DT) members to join our NEW team!
We will later be holding a DT call for interest from other countries. So stay tuned!
Whether you are a card maker, scrapbooker or paper crafter, all are encouraged to apply.
Entering couldn’t be easier……simply leave a comment against this post by no later than midnight EST November 21 November 2011 expressing your interest and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information :
- your name
- a short paragraph
- about yourself
- your telephone number
- your shipping address
- a link to your current/active blog (DT members must have a blog)
- attach 3 projects you created recently that showcases your style (no
need to create new projects)
- Our lucky team members will be receiving products each month/quarter and be able to participate in the excitement that’s behind the scenes here at The Papercraft Hub! All products you receive are yours to keep!
- You will receive discounts off your purchases from TPH. N.B. Designer are to pay shipping for their orders.
Our DT Members will:
- Post a minimum of 4 projects per month on TPH blog accompanied by a short text describing your work, for our blog, publications and for use in advertising. (projects include but not limited to cards, layouts, altered projects, tutorials and/or videos)
- Be able to post how to’s and tutorials on projects created for TPH
- Supply high quality photos of projects which include our watermark.
- Provide physical examples of projects upon request for magazine publications, presentation at trade shows and other events. (N.B. samples may not be returned)
- DT members must have an active/current blog and promote TPH whenever possible on their blog. (this includes use of logos/blinkies, linking posts/products to our online store www.thepapercrafthub.com.au and blog, and posting in online forums where possible/allowed)
- Participate in new release activities, blog hops and challenges etc.
- Support your fellow DT members by following their blogs and regularly commenting on their creations made on behalf of TPH
- Support customers by regularly commenting on their creations made for TPH Challenges and blog hops
- Display TPH Design Team Badge and link to other Design Team members on your blog
- Upload TPH creations to at least 2 online galleries (in addition to your blog) on a regular basis, preferably at least every two weeks.