We would normally wait until the dies have arrived in Australia and have been packed but we are too excited to hold onto the news any longer.
Here they are and we hope you love them as much as we do.
If you would like to place a pre order, please email email@example.com with your request.
Lastly, here's a little bit about the 35 dies in this release:
- As with most of our dies, you can use the positive and negative die cut. In this release we have designed the the Chunk Number and Chunk Alphabet wallpapers with a frame. You will see this in the image below. Our wallpaper dies will always have a frame.
- The windflower heads can be mixed and matched with the stems. You could even use the stems to go with our rolled flowers or StackerZ.
- The StackerZ can be mix and matched to create your own unique flower. Couple these with our rolled flowers looks spectacular and adds incredible texture and dimension to your project.
- The Harlequin Wallpaper is another gorgeous addition to our range of wallpapers. Designed to be the background on standard card sizes but tear it up or leave as is for another layer on your next scrapbook page.
- Our doily flowers have been so popular that we have added another 2 to the range.
We would love to hear what you think of our latest release.
Leave a comment by COB 3 March 2012 AND email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one lucky person will get some blog candy.......a Papier Blossom (mini) die.
Have a great day!